Skip to main content

The Kind Of Men I Want







The Lord is my shepherd I shall not wan
but the spirit is willing and the flesh is weak
now I want a lot of things.

So you see this talk about girls preferring dark skin guys compared to the lighter ones;
I don't know if I have a specific preference, more like my whole thought process into picking a guy goes through different pot holes.
For instance,
My previous identity was situationship and heartbreak but I have been bought by the blood of the lamb and old names have passed away.
I died and resurrected in him so behold a new creation
(begin to speak in tongues now brethren)
Praise the Lord
Amen

At a point due to my excursion in the different cities of men, I concluded I was going to marry a white guy.
That's want number 1

Want number 2
My obsession with guys who have long hair.
Long hair that can be packed(very important)
so if there is a white guy without hair or with short hair and a black guy with long hair
I will definitely go for the long hair guy.
(E shock you bah, me too)

Want number 3
I'm not really into that whole muscular guy.
Do I want bae fit? 
yes, you shouldn't be looking lanky
Do I want to be scared of you?
no
so please don't be shredded but will I pick a Korean-looking guy in a minute over this fit guy?
Yes, and we all know Korean guys exercise but they are almost always slim.

Want number 4
If there is a dark guy that is not too shredded but has an afro and there is a light-skinned guy who has a very clean cut.
Clean cut guy take me away
I'm yours, I'm your baby.


Want number 5
If there is a black guy with a clean-cut, not shredded tall and handsome and there is a white tall guy too
my dear
hmmm, I don't even know how to say this but I'm making breakfast, more like ordering food for the white  guy because that's bae, and if I don't take care of him
Who will?

Want number 6
If there is a dark guy with the above-mentioned physicals and light skin guy
I'll pick the dark guy.

Want number 7
If there are two guys; one with a suit, the other a waist coat without the suit
I just don't understand why my brain tells me the waist coat guy belongs to me.

Want number 8
If this same waist coat guy is with a traditional attire guy who is putting on palms or sandals not a dressing shoe
you see that brain that picked the waist coat guy
it's picking the traditional guy now.

Want number 9
If there is a dark guy with  all the characteristics above and a light skin guy with the same characteristics who is a pastor
yoo, I can't explain the thing dragging me to pastors abeg.
I'll pick the light guy, after all, we are beautifully and wonderfully made, and man shall not live on bread alone but tell me what's better than leaving with the mouthpiece of God and then living with him?
Nothing.
 
Want number 10
You see all these characteristics if I meet a man that can play the instrument, sing, and has a great fashion sense every other person is canceled.
Behold the bridegroom cometh.

Want number 11
Gods preference

In summary, I'll pick a white guy, a dark guy, and a light-skinned guy.
I don't have any ultimate preference.

You see why I'm single guys?
because the person I'm describing doesn't exist more like He exists in 11 bodies.
Very soon, God will call a meeting with me and tell me to create this person I've been praying about
because every time my request reaches Heaven Jesus doesn't even bother opening it
He just sees it and goes
oh it's Emediong

The beautifully and wonderfully made creation of God
Oya join me Host of Angels as we forward this to the Father
Hymn 361
1,2 ready
soprano

Into your sanctuary
we have come to offer this request
in adoration and praise
we hope You answer this child f yours
because this is above my pay grade
I mean, I didn't die for her to be selecting men like beans
so Dear Father, Can you please answer because with you there is no impossibility.
There is nothing
nothing you cannot do
nothing you cannot change
nothing you cannot turn around
you are able Great and mighty God
I put my trust in you........

The Lord is your shepherd, please do not want unnecessary things like me
as you can see, I'm yet to find him because I haven't gotten building materials from God yet to build him.
Be content with what you have and will have

On the flip side every guy has a chance, so shoot your shot bro

With that being written
this is Dimensionsofgold
and I'm your host
Emediong


Please don't forget to subscribe and share on your different social media platforms
Thankyou.






Comments

  1. 😅😅😅 Don't worry, God is already working on all the wants. The all in one package will come soon...

    Love the write up. Gave me a great laugh 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Men

Dear men, Scratch that . Dear society, you know; never mind. I keep saying I want to have just boys because I want to teach them that being a guy isn't so much of a big deal,we all got blood running through our veins. When I listen to some guys speak it gets me annoyed,confused and a whole rush of different emotions I can't put into words. A woman speaks up for herself and she is labeled aggressive. Read the reason I left Feminism A woman tells you this is what she can put up with and y'all say she got an attitude that would lead her no where.  Well, I don't want to go no where with you and that mentality. When a guy does any of this some how the word personality appears in the dictionary and everyone goes on and on saying thats just his personality,"Its a masculine thing". Well, you are damn right it's a feminine thing that i won't put up with any thing you believe a woman should put up with simply because she is a woman and if it takes m

On Being A Feminist

The other day I was privileged to attend an event, it wasn't necessarily a church program but it centered around Christianity and women. So of course the guest speakers would be women but one was particularly very interesting. This lady  went on and on about how Christian women should act, which I agreed for the most part and learnt new  things. However, she took me aback with a particular statement she made "you can't be a Christian and a feminist". She went ahead to attempt to back up her claim by saying "feminism is a cult group". At this point the only thing I could utter was Hmmm, wahala dey o. I immediately had to google the meaning of feminism and right after I searched for misandry. I know there has been a lot of attack on people who identify as a feminists but this was the first time I heard "...you can't be both a Christian and a feminist". I had a lot of questions as you might have guessed. I honestly just wanted to understand where

My Identity Crisis

  Oh, hello This is uum kind of awkward. You would think after doing this for so many years, I would be so courageous and confident to stand before a crowd. It's almost like every event I'm invited for,is a chance to stand on the stage again for the very first time.  Somehow I believe that's the beauty of it all, the nervousness, excitement, the adrenaline spike that rushes through my body helping me prepare so I don't get so comfortable in my God-given abilities and slip up. Well, as some of you may know My name is Emediong Francis Udoudoh and I wear many hats but for this event, I choose to wear my green public speaking hat. Can I have a seat please? I hope that's fine yea, okay I think I would be more comfortable if I assume the friendly kind of vibe position. Thank you very much. So, as I was saying my self and my green hat we want to talk you today about identity. As many of you may know, I am the founder of Dimensionsofgold conglomerate but what you don't