Skip to main content

Types of people we find in school

Some of you did not find your category in the TYPES OF CLASSMATES post,so since you are not a classmate you are probably among the people we find in school.

THE ADVISERS:
These people are mostly your senior colleagues,and it is okay you are advising me.I get it,i get it all.I need to read  my books,use periods for break and study and all the other talks but the issue here is:most of them do not usually do what they are preaching and i understand that so stop potraying your imperfect perfectness.
Advisers:You guys had a module today,how was it.
Me:Yes, but i didn't do it
Advisers:Why
Me:i wasn't prepared
And they immediately become your parent.Chill,i didn't do the module because i wasn't prepared,i had a one on one conversation with my brain and we agreed that no matter how much i study i will not still pass.What do you mean by "at least you would have tried",i am going to stand alone before my teacher whenever i am prepared and that won't change if i do it now or later.Some of you just make it difficult for us to like a teacher because we already have the impression that a particular teacher was specially designed from hell.

THE HOT PLAYER:
One dude in school we all know has ruin different girls life but somehow more girls are still applying for admission.Like yo,i know you have destroyed my friend and i heard everything you said about her that was not even close to being true but do you have more destroying skills because i need my life ruined too.They are like a magnet from hell and i don't know,they keep improving their skills because they are always up to date with all sorts of trend.

HER MAJESTY:
Do you really need to apply that much make up Monday to Sunday.Some times you see people in school and you will be wondering what the occasion is.They are always overdressed.Do you need me to ring a bell when ever you are arriving or to roll a mat for you before you enter each class.

THE MESS:
For some weird reasons,i feel these people turn off the decision making part of their brain anytime they want to dress.When you see them,you remember the promise God made through the rainbow because they are so colourful..You put on a strip shirt that has red ,green, yellow, white, black and purple strips and there is no problem with that but nigga/babe why do you have to put on a purple or red trouser with green sneakers..what is wrong with black trouser.You are a rainbow,you look like you are about to be used to find the next type of colour because your body is a mixing machine.Because of you i will need a shade,a dark one to be precise not because my future is too bright but because every other person i see is now colourful.

THE DESTINY BLOCKERS:
These people make you wonder why you actually choosed medicine.All the courses are difficult,all the teachers are rude.What brand or what kind of water do you need that you couldn't tell me to buy for you so you could mind your business. Must you remind me that i am in school,stop telling me everything in school is hard...am aware of that.These people are fond of this statement"do you know what it means to be in 2nd,3rd,4th,5th and 6th course".Obviously i don't because am not in that course yet but as long you are in that course,i will get there too.Please stop stressing my brain because now i have to use you as a study on why people feel they can be a stumbling block.


CONCENTRATION SOUND EFFECT:
Why do you need to make shhshhshhsh while reading.You are in the library,we are all trying to read so stop thwarting my effort.Why do some people perform family reunions in the library.."Do not make noise please" that is the instruction but they just feel they have to greet everyone they know who is in the library.Can you carry this after party out,what is wrong with you.Sometimes,they meet themselves already in class but they just have to greet.Say hi and leave,they won't.

THE NORMAL PEOPLE:

  1. they do not read too much because there are other important things to do like sleeping
  2. they are not over dressed because it is a school not a fashion runway
  3. they are glad when one of their friends do not also study because they won't fail alone
  4. two people who pretend not to see themselves because there is no need for unnecessary talks
  5. take a different direction because you are avoiding someone who will spoil your half baked day
  6. answers question directed to them and occasionally supply answers if the class is quiet
  7. do not ask questions at the wrong time because they understand everyone has to leave the class
  8. do not necessarily have a favourite teacher because there is no need to impress anyone
  9. are not so hyped about marks in class as long as they do not have to redo a course
  10. occasionally late to school
  11. are just normal.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Men

Dear men, Scratch that . Dear society, you know; never mind. I keep saying I want to have just boys because I want to teach them that being a guy isn't so much of a big deal,we all got blood running through our veins. When I listen to some guys speak it gets me annoyed,confused and a whole rush of different emotions I can't put into words. A woman speaks up for herself and she is labeled aggressive. Read the reason I left Feminism A woman tells you this is what she can put up with and y'all say she got an attitude that would lead her no where.  Well, I don't want to go no where with you and that mentality. When a guy does any of this some how the word personality appears in the dictionary and everyone goes on and on saying thats just his personality,"Its a masculine thing". Well, you are damn right it's a feminine thing that i won't put up with any thing you believe a woman should put up with simply because she is a woman and if it takes m

On Being A Feminist

The other day I was privileged to attend an event, it wasn't necessarily a church program but it centered around Christianity and women. So of course the guest speakers would be women but one was particularly very interesting. This lady  went on and on about how Christian women should act, which I agreed for the most part and learnt new  things. However, she took me aback with a particular statement she made "you can't be a Christian and a feminist". She went ahead to attempt to back up her claim by saying "feminism is a cult group". At this point the only thing I could utter was Hmmm, wahala dey o. I immediately had to google the meaning of feminism and right after I searched for misandry. I know there has been a lot of attack on people who identify as a feminists but this was the first time I heard "...you can't be both a Christian and a feminist". I had a lot of questions as you might have guessed. I honestly just wanted to understand where

My Identity Crisis

  Oh, hello This is uum kind of awkward. You would think after doing this for so many years, I would be so courageous and confident to stand before a crowd. It's almost like every event I'm invited for,is a chance to stand on the stage again for the very first time.  Somehow I believe that's the beauty of it all, the nervousness, excitement, the adrenaline spike that rushes through my body helping me prepare so I don't get so comfortable in my God-given abilities and slip up. Well, as some of you may know My name is Emediong Francis Udoudoh and I wear many hats but for this event, I choose to wear my green public speaking hat. Can I have a seat please? I hope that's fine yea, okay I think I would be more comfortable if I assume the friendly kind of vibe position. Thank you very much. So, as I was saying my self and my green hat we want to talk you today about identity. As many of you may know, I am the founder of Dimensionsofgold conglomerate but what you don't