Skip to main content

Random Facts About Me

 I'm a very anxious person,80 percent of the time I'm nervous about something

I don't like when people ask me questions.

I don't find a lot of things interesting so you will find me quiet in most conversations other times I really do not have what to say or what I have to say is brief and I don't want people looking at me with a go-on expression.

I'm a very emotional person and things hurt me in a blink, I'm just not very good with an expression so I come off as emotionless or nonchalant.

I love food, I just have no interest in cooking.

If I start quantifying your love, I'm preparing myself for the breakup.

If I was in the UK or the US, I don't think I would have ever dated a black guy.

I tend not to make any firm decision because once I decide on something my mind can't be changed.

My attention span is limited.

If you talk to me while I'm writing I will forget everything in my head.

I dislike liars especially if we are in a relationship.

I don't like surprises, I prefer being the one to surprise you.

I can live with anyone as long as you are not constantly in my face or trying to make me become you.

I love guys with great fashion sense, I don't like those fashionistas.

I love a good-looking guy independent of the beards and chest so all those Instagram beard guys just stimulate my vomiting center.

I'm not an animal person.

I love my body, I just don't think I'll ever go to the beach.

The idea of getting stuck in an elevator terrifies me.

I don't care much about a lot of things so yes I'll probably understand why you did certain things.

I think about cutting my hair every day.

I don't have an issue with people talking about me, it's the confidence in saying inaccurate things that disturbs me.

I love to work, I just need to have an interest.

I'm never completely asleep.

I'm a very romantic person.

I don't believe you can completely be caught in the heat of the moment.

I don't think I'll ever visit a club.

I don't know if I can be in a relationship without kissing.

I think I'll be the one to cry at my wedding because finally my own person.

I don't like the smell of fish.

I can eat shrimps as long as you don't say shrimps.

I look good alone in a picture but with someone else, I'm just blah.

I talk a lot, you just have to be the person. 

I don't like to celebrate my birthday, basically, anything that focuses on me is a no.

I dislike people who come up with different stories every time.

I'm scared of church boys like if you don't fear the Holy Spirit, who am I?

I'm always scared and I'll prefer someone I think can protect me hence my idea of someone bigger and taller than me.

P.s-I finally did cut my hair





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Men

Dear men, Scratch that . Dear society, you know; never mind. I keep saying I want to have just boys because I want to teach them that being a guy isn't so much of a big deal,we all got blood running through our veins. When I listen to some guys speak it gets me annoyed,confused and a whole rush of different emotions I can't put into words. A woman speaks up for herself and she is labeled aggressive. Read the reason I left Feminism A woman tells you this is what she can put up with and y'all say she got an attitude that would lead her no where.  Well, I don't want to go no where with you and that mentality. When a guy does any of this some how the word personality appears in the dictionary and everyone goes on and on saying thats just his personality,"Its a masculine thing". Well, you are damn right it's a feminine thing that i won't put up with any thing you believe a woman should put up with simply because she is a woman and if it takes m

On Being A Feminist

The other day I was privileged to attend an event, it wasn't necessarily a church program but it centered around Christianity and women. So of course the guest speakers would be women but one was particularly very interesting. This lady  went on and on about how Christian women should act, which I agreed for the most part and learnt new  things. However, she took me aback with a particular statement she made "you can't be a Christian and a feminist". She went ahead to attempt to back up her claim by saying "feminism is a cult group". At this point the only thing I could utter was Hmmm, wahala dey o. I immediately had to google the meaning of feminism and right after I searched for misandry. I know there has been a lot of attack on people who identify as a feminists but this was the first time I heard "...you can't be both a Christian and a feminist". I had a lot of questions as you might have guessed. I honestly just wanted to understand where

My Identity Crisis

  Oh, hello This is uum kind of awkward. You would think after doing this for so many years, I would be so courageous and confident to stand before a crowd. It's almost like every event I'm invited for,is a chance to stand on the stage again for the very first time.  Somehow I believe that's the beauty of it all, the nervousness, excitement, the adrenaline spike that rushes through my body helping me prepare so I don't get so comfortable in my God-given abilities and slip up. Well, as some of you may know My name is Emediong Francis Udoudoh and I wear many hats but for this event, I choose to wear my green public speaking hat. Can I have a seat please? I hope that's fine yea, okay I think I would be more comfortable if I assume the friendly kind of vibe position. Thank you very much. So, as I was saying my self and my green hat we want to talk you today about identity. As many of you may know, I am the founder of Dimensionsofgold conglomerate but what you don't