Skip to main content

The 3in1 Package










Hey,
have you been trying to make sense out of what has been happening in the world?
Do you struggle with anxiety and depression?
Do your insecurities sometimes get the worst out of you and you just want to give up?
Do you question the reason for your existence and conclude maybe you really do not have any purpose?

Well, you are at the right place because I have a solution for you.
Follow me;


Introducing
(Rolls curtain)

The 3 in 1 package
God the father
God the son
God the Holy spirit

Let's talk about God the father;

So in the beginning, God the Father created this world we live in.
He literally spoke and everything came into existence (some kind of superhero stuff)
Let me  burst your bubble, he created those superheroes you so love(spider-man, black panther, iron man, etc)
Before he created your favorite marvel actors, He actually created some set of people by the name Adam and Eve. 
Placed them in a garden and instructed them not to eat from a particular tree.
 Well,
Eve being Eve and Adam same ate the fruit.
They did and sin was introduced into this immaculate word He created.
Can you imagine?
If I was God the father I would just stop with creation, wipe anything that looks like or remind me of humans since you people like to be stubborn.
But I'm not,
so I guess y'all are lucky then.


God the father did send them out of his beautiful garden
like come on;
what were they expecting?
Every action has a repercussion, this one so happens to wish them bye from the house they weren't paying rent for.
But hold that thought, He didn't stop there
He could have just let us waka-about on this earth but no, He went ahead to tell His only son to die.
yes, you read that right, the only son to die for us.




Ah 
see wahala, it cannot be me.
You are the one that sinned yet I'm the one sacrificing my child, it doesn't even make sense.
Of course, it wouldn't.
Human wisdom; what can we make of it?


But guess what?
 His love is bigger than the world so he did send his child and our most beautiful Jesus came to die for us.
I don't even know how to describe Jesus.
What did he not do when he came to earth?
Let's not even get started on how he left the throne to be born as a baby.
Such humbleness!
He healed the sick, raised the dead.
He made blind people see and the lame to walk.
He preached and taught us how to pray.
He set the captives free and forgave sins.
He became a mediator between us and the Father.
He taught us how to love genuinely.
My Jesus always had the right answers for them Pharisees because those people were just in a world of their own.


So don't tell anybody this;
Jesus actually made a whip once and pursued people out of the temple.
Ha, you need to see them running, it was a scene to behold.


He even turned water into wine, was transfigured and we couldn't see him because his glory was everywhere.
See, don't even let people make you feel serving Jesus is a joke,
The Jesus that walked on water?
Hmm, I wish you were there
you needed to see something that day.
I even heard there was a storm once so He woke up from sleep and commanded it to stop
and it did.
Even demons and evil spirits bow at the mention of his name.
I heard once he was casting them out and they begged to be cast into pigs.

There was a man whose daughter was sick and even died, Jesus didn't need to touch her, He spoke and she lived.
Do you remember the woman that was always bleeding? I heard she touched His garment and was healed.
My guy,
 Jesus was a superstar when he was on earth. He still is

There's this thing Jesus does too I don't even understand; if there are 100 sheep and 1 gets missing
He lives the 99 in search of the 1 and literally, this shouldn't make sense but it does my cousins if you are the 1 sheep astray.



He was beaten, crowned with thorns
yet he didn't mind.
He still went ahead to carry the cross that bore our sins.
My king died like a criminal.

Let me walk you through everything that happened that period;
you see those people that He healed and did so many incredible things for,
they were the same people that shouted crucify him!
They even wanted an Osama bin laden kind of criminal to be released so Jesus can take his place.
The funny thing that happened was when Pilate asked him if he was the King
just read John 18;38 for Jesus's epic response.
I doubt if Pilate recovered from it.



Ooh, I didn't even remember you see that Satan, he needs beatings.
After deceiving Eve, obviously, God had already thrown him out like the trash he is, the dude still had the nerve to tempt Jesus.
Jesus o, my superstar Jesus.
You are in the garden, you are following Jesus, you are causing a commotion on the earth.
What in God's holy name is your problem?
Jesus is smart like next times infinity level smart because the response He gave the devil
just read Mathew 4;1-11
The devil that likes to talk became speechless.


Jesus was nailed to the cross and on the 11th hour  he died
Well, Jesus is so grand.
You don't expect him to just die like that
read Mathew 27 for the details
The dead rose, see curtain tearing na
just read it.

And while those clowns were waiting for the disciples to steal His body
My Jesus rose from the dead in 3 days.
Not only did He do that, but He also left God the Holy Spirit with us.


God the Holy Spirit is just so amazing.
Is it the direction you want?
Is it peace you need?
Is it joy?
Is it Ferrari?
You want to stop being depressed? you need God the Holy Spirit
You want your anxiety to stop? you need God the Holy Spirit
Even money people of God.
Please tell me what you want God the Holy Spirit cannot do?

Now how can you get this 3 in 1 package? it is easy.
just subscribe to the Trinity and how do you do that? 
Watch out for the next post same time next week.


With that being Written
My name is Emediong and this is
Dimensionsofgold



































Comments

  1. Dada oo,Jesus baby.... Thank God for God....But i still want Ferrari oo..Baba God🤲.
    Dee😘.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Men

Dear men, Scratch that . Dear society, you know; never mind. I keep saying I want to have just boys because I want to teach them that being a guy isn't so much of a big deal,we all got blood running through our veins. When I listen to some guys speak it gets me annoyed,confused and a whole rush of different emotions I can't put into words. A woman speaks up for herself and she is labeled aggressive. Read the reason I left Feminism A woman tells you this is what she can put up with and y'all say she got an attitude that would lead her no where.  Well, I don't want to go no where with you and that mentality. When a guy does any of this some how the word personality appears in the dictionary and everyone goes on and on saying thats just his personality,"Its a masculine thing". Well, you are damn right it's a feminine thing that i won't put up with any thing you believe a woman should put up with simply because she is a woman and if it takes m

On Being A Feminist

The other day I was privileged to attend an event, it wasn't necessarily a church program but it centered around Christianity and women. So of course the guest speakers would be women but one was particularly very interesting. This lady  went on and on about how Christian women should act, which I agreed for the most part and learnt new  things. However, she took me aback with a particular statement she made "you can't be a Christian and a feminist". She went ahead to attempt to back up her claim by saying "feminism is a cult group". At this point the only thing I could utter was Hmmm, wahala dey o. I immediately had to google the meaning of feminism and right after I searched for misandry. I know there has been a lot of attack on people who identify as a feminists but this was the first time I heard "...you can't be both a Christian and a feminist". I had a lot of questions as you might have guessed. I honestly just wanted to understand where

My Identity Crisis

  Oh, hello This is uum kind of awkward. You would think after doing this for so many years, I would be so courageous and confident to stand before a crowd. It's almost like every event I'm invited for,is a chance to stand on the stage again for the very first time.  Somehow I believe that's the beauty of it all, the nervousness, excitement, the adrenaline spike that rushes through my body helping me prepare so I don't get so comfortable in my God-given abilities and slip up. Well, as some of you may know My name is Emediong Francis Udoudoh and I wear many hats but for this event, I choose to wear my green public speaking hat. Can I have a seat please? I hope that's fine yea, okay I think I would be more comfortable if I assume the friendly kind of vibe position. Thank you very much. So, as I was saying my self and my green hat we want to talk you today about identity. As many of you may know, I am the founder of Dimensionsofgold conglomerate but what you don't