Skip to main content

Get To Know Me




Y'all, I'm so happy and grateful about my blog's growth, new readers, engagements, and all the re-post. So I thought what better way to show my excitement than let you all know about the person behind Dimensionsofgold. Well, my smart self couldn't come up with a get to know questions but my very good friend came in handy so let us get started;

1.What is your full name, how old are you and where are you from?
My name is Emediong Francis Udoudoh, I'm 20yrs, from Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
2021-23

2.Why do you write?
Because I can and it's a gift from God.
2021-I'm barely writing of recent.

3.What inspires you the most?
Reading other people's writing gets my imagination working.
2021-Consistency

4.Who did you idolize growing up
No one.

5.What gets to you most
Harsh words or statements.

6.What's your favorite book?
Why Ask Why by John Mason.

7. What's your favorite song? and why?
You are gonna be ok by Jenn Johnson because the lyrics remind me that this too shall pass.

8.Have you ever cried while reading a book? Which book?
Essential physics, Ony Va(french textbook), I never understood a single thing.

9.Have you ever cried while listening to a song? Which song?
Yes, Even if by Mercyme.

10.If you aren't writing, what will you be doing for fun
Sleeping, listening to talk shows and podcasts.

11.Do you have any guilty pleasures?
Yes. Play a movie, forward it to the middle watch a few scenes, forward it to the end then assume I know what happened, or play a movie then read the review on it without watching it.

12.Apples or oranges/favorite food
Apple/Okro soup.

13. What is your favorite quote?
Romans 8:1" for therefore there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus"

14.Do you have any weird habit that you feel is funny but maybe cute
yea, I could keep a straight face no matter how hilarious a situation is.

15.What's the saddest moment you have ever faced
I didn't bid my baby sister bye before leaving, thinking of how she felt when she woke up without seeing me will always get me sad.

16.If you found yourself living in the world, the last human being alive, what will you do?
Excuse me???.last what. Even in my imaginations, I can't be the last person, where others goweth, there I goweth too.

17.What will you do with a million dollars right now?
Build an orphanage home.
My answer in 2021-Set aside the fees for graduate school and work on Dimensionsofgold

18.Do you have a personal routine for good luck
Nah fam...if I don't study, I fail. If I don't work hard e go be for me.
2021-I believe in hard work and all but except God's hands are involved, you are wasting your time.
So instead of good luck, ill call it favor

19.One thing people love and you don't
Self-pity or rather attracting the attention of others to pity or mourn with you. Like, move on.Stop using what has happened to you as an excuse not to act right.
2021-shrimps, melon soup, lying, dressing inappropriately, etc

20.If you were to live for a thousand years, what would you do?
I won't live for a thousand years.
2021-Make sure I find the love of my life so we could stay together.

21.Idea of a good time
Anytime spent with friends, my siblings, and my cousin Glory Udoh.
2021-Listening to worship songs and being with someone I love.

22.Most ordinary thing about you
My body is always alert.

23.Most special thing about you
I can read people if I pay attention and I don't get angry. Sad; yes but not angry. My face might be the same despite what I'm feeling.
2021-I am not a strong person. I love to be taken care of. I laugh with all my body.

24.One thing that amazes you each time
The rate at which I attract self-entitled people and my ability not to show any outburst of emotion in situations where I could have.
2021-Gods mercies every day.

25.One thing that makes you tear up each time
Thinking about my future and realizing how good God has been. Sometimes my buttons just reset and I start crying.

26.One thing that gives you hope in humanity
Random acts of kindness from people I least expected.

27.How many pairs of shoes
19.
2021-Errm,I don't want to count them

28.Who do you miss the most
My family.

29.Worst fear
Being mediocre.
2021-Not living the life of my dreams

30.Most scared you have ever been
A bottle of drugs fell while trying to administer it to my baby sis, mum shouted Blood of Jesus, I ran to her room and the place was dead silent. I saw the broken bottle and spilled drugs but in my head, I saw blood and immediately assumed it was my sister's. My heart was heavy, had already started crying.

31.Sky diving, tattoo, or getting drunk
Tattoo.

32.First thing you do in the morning
Set my alarm for another 30 minutes.

33.Most random thing that makes you Happy
Finding myself in situations where a few months ago I would have cried or felt bad without feeling that sort of negativity and thoughts of adopting a baby.
2021-A comment on any of my videos.

34.Complete this, it's a cold day so I will
sleep.

35.What book are you reading at the moment?
Die Empty by Todd Henry.

36. Favourite kind of songs
Gospel.

37.Idea of a dream job
Working from home with pajamas.
2021-Working as a health care administrator

38.Kissing or cuddling.
Lol too much saliva, cuddling.
2021-Both

39.What's something you look for in a partner
I'm not looking for a partner.
2021-I made a video on it and ill share the link below

40.One thing you haven't told your parent yet
I don't want a wedding..traditional or white.
2021-I want a wedding. Maybe I don't want to practice medicine in the traditional way.

41.Worst dating experience
Dated a guy who never missed a chance to verbally violate me.

42.Worst thing you have ever said to a guy to throw him off
No idea. If I don't like you, I just say it without feeling remorse.

43.Regretted leaving/not leaving a relationship
No.

44.Stuff that attracts you most to a guy
Way and manner of speaking, dressing especially shoes, guys with long hair.
2021- Physical appearance (face and height)

45.Relationship tips you have learned from your history
Don't let anyone cause you to second guess your position in their life.

46.Most important lesson you have learned from dating
Chase your dreams because you will certainly meet people at the top where you belong.
2021-Love is a beautiful thing

47.Overreaching boyfriend or one with space
One who can balance both.
2021-Well, I love attention but I don't know

48.Are you in a relationship? If yes, with who and if No, why
No, because I just want to have a baby and not be in a relationship.
2021-I don't want to have a baby yet and I'm ready to be in a relationship.

49.Chatting or phone call
Voice note.
2021-Both

50.Something you want to change about you
The rate at which I lose interest in people. I could be your best friend for a week then a few months down; who are you fam?
2021-Nothing, I just want to be a better person overall.

With love,
Dimensionsofgold.








Comments

  1. Wow! I definitely got to know you a lot better. Laughed at some of these, was really interesting. Really great work Emmy :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...bestest cousin ..I miss you a lot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Men

Dear men, Scratch that . Dear society, you know; never mind. I keep saying I want to have just boys because I want to teach them that being a guy isn't so much of a big deal,we all got blood running through our veins. When I listen to some guys speak it gets me annoyed,confused and a whole rush of different emotions I can't put into words. A woman speaks up for herself and she is labeled aggressive. Read the reason I left Feminism A woman tells you this is what she can put up with and y'all say she got an attitude that would lead her no where.  Well, I don't want to go no where with you and that mentality. When a guy does any of this some how the word personality appears in the dictionary and everyone goes on and on saying thats just his personality,"Its a masculine thing". Well, you are damn right it's a feminine thing that i won't put up with any thing you believe a woman should put up with simply because she is a woman and if it takes m

On Being A Feminist

The other day I was privileged to attend an event, it wasn't necessarily a church program but it centered around Christianity and women. So of course the guest speakers would be women but one was particularly very interesting. This lady  went on and on about how Christian women should act, which I agreed for the most part and learnt new  things. However, she took me aback with a particular statement she made "you can't be a Christian and a feminist". She went ahead to attempt to back up her claim by saying "feminism is a cult group". At this point the only thing I could utter was Hmmm, wahala dey o. I immediately had to google the meaning of feminism and right after I searched for misandry. I know there has been a lot of attack on people who identify as a feminists but this was the first time I heard "...you can't be both a Christian and a feminist". I had a lot of questions as you might have guessed. I honestly just wanted to understand where

My Identity Crisis

  Oh, hello This is uum kind of awkward. You would think after doing this for so many years, I would be so courageous and confident to stand before a crowd. It's almost like every event I'm invited for,is a chance to stand on the stage again for the very first time.  Somehow I believe that's the beauty of it all, the nervousness, excitement, the adrenaline spike that rushes through my body helping me prepare so I don't get so comfortable in my God-given abilities and slip up. Well, as some of you may know My name is Emediong Francis Udoudoh and I wear many hats but for this event, I choose to wear my green public speaking hat. Can I have a seat please? I hope that's fine yea, okay I think I would be more comfortable if I assume the friendly kind of vibe position. Thank you very much. So, as I was saying my self and my green hat we want to talk you today about identity. As many of you may know, I am the founder of Dimensionsofgold conglomerate but what you don't