Skip to main content

Boundaries

Once i had a conversation with someone and somehow it evolved into me describing my boyfriend that never existed,he paused me;laughed and said"you are actually describing someone that doesn't exist" and as usual,he went on to advise me that i shouldn't have a type rather i should just go with whoever comes.Thats a pretty good advice for some people.
For the longest time,i felt i should love unconditionally and also get an unconditional love in return and you know i tried that but i'm more of a conditioned loving kind of person.The reason you need a type is not so you fit a particular person in the box you have created because really no one person can actually be your type,but to avoid meeting the same waves of people all because you are going with the flow.Yes,you need a type so you can say no to what will end badly rather than take a chance.The devil is working day and night,you can't take a chance with your destiny.
Your type comes from your personality
Your type comes from your upbringing
Your type comes from what you believe is right
You can't be trying to figure out who you are and what you want in life and be with someone who needs you not to help them with theirs but to do all the work,no hun...I'm a work in progress,you can't slow me down because i have a set goal.You can't take my focus away from what God is doing in my life,if you want unconditional love,Jesus will never die again.
Yes babe,i know you love him/her but you can't just give them all the love because they don't understand the kind of love you are offering and you will suffer because they are at the receiving end ..You need some boundaries.
Yes,i love you but you are not my priority because my children are waiting for me in the future and the world has evolved so much.I owe them their comfort because i will give birth to them so i can't let you distract me.
Yes i love you,fine...if we get married but if we don't,i should suffer my poor husband with the emotional trauma you have caused me???
I'm trying to build an empire for the people who get loans so i won't beg,i won't let you be the reason i have headache,because i will need to sleep and that is time wasted.
You need a type so you can distance yourself from issues rather than take on their problems as yours.You can't tell any cat or dog that their problems are yours too.If you need to carry on an extra baggage in addition to yours,uncle and aunty select it well.Don't let other peoples problem weigh you down.
Problems in relationship,friendship or any ship as you may isn't necessarily because the same people kept appearing in different shades of makeup but because you had no boundary so they could come in and leave at their own pace.You got to let some people know you are a royal priesthood,as such they cannot mess with your emotions because you need it to make right decisions.
You need to wait at the door and tell those destiny setbacks all in the name of love MMmm mmm..not today,not tomorrow,not ever.
You cannot be a ride or die when you know you are riding to your death..board another train,bike,keke or anything that can transport you back to your house.
Boundaries and conditions will make you lonely but without drama.
You need a type,you need boundaries and yes,Jesus loves us unconditionally so you need conditions for your love.

Comments

  1. I love your blog I'm taking a look at your posts, following you

    Pvf visit and follow the blog
    http://coisasdecrespasoficial.blogspot.com/2018/06/cdc-sincerona-3-novex-oleo-de-coco.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The worst is to give your LOVE to the wrong person, painful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes honey,because you can't take the wasted time back so it's better to set boundaries early

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Men

Dear men, Scratch that . Dear society, you know; never mind. I keep saying I want to have just boys because I want to teach them that being a guy isn't so much of a big deal,we all got blood running through our veins. When I listen to some guys speak it gets me annoyed,confused and a whole rush of different emotions I can't put into words. A woman speaks up for herself and she is labeled aggressive. Read the reason I left Feminism A woman tells you this is what she can put up with and y'all say she got an attitude that would lead her no where.  Well, I don't want to go no where with you and that mentality. When a guy does any of this some how the word personality appears in the dictionary and everyone goes on and on saying thats just his personality,"Its a masculine thing". Well, you are damn right it's a feminine thing that i won't put up with any thing you believe a woman should put up with simply because she is a woman and if it takes m

On Being A Feminist

The other day I was privileged to attend an event, it wasn't necessarily a church program but it centered around Christianity and women. So of course the guest speakers would be women but one was particularly very interesting. This lady  went on and on about how Christian women should act, which I agreed for the most part and learnt new  things. However, she took me aback with a particular statement she made "you can't be a Christian and a feminist". She went ahead to attempt to back up her claim by saying "feminism is a cult group". At this point the only thing I could utter was Hmmm, wahala dey o. I immediately had to google the meaning of feminism and right after I searched for misandry. I know there has been a lot of attack on people who identify as a feminists but this was the first time I heard "...you can't be both a Christian and a feminist". I had a lot of questions as you might have guessed. I honestly just wanted to understand where

My Identity Crisis

  Oh, hello This is uum kind of awkward. You would think after doing this for so many years, I would be so courageous and confident to stand before a crowd. It's almost like every event I'm invited for,is a chance to stand on the stage again for the very first time.  Somehow I believe that's the beauty of it all, the nervousness, excitement, the adrenaline spike that rushes through my body helping me prepare so I don't get so comfortable in my God-given abilities and slip up. Well, as some of you may know My name is Emediong Francis Udoudoh and I wear many hats but for this event, I choose to wear my green public speaking hat. Can I have a seat please? I hope that's fine yea, okay I think I would be more comfortable if I assume the friendly kind of vibe position. Thank you very much. So, as I was saying my self and my green hat we want to talk you today about identity. As many of you may know, I am the founder of Dimensionsofgold conglomerate but what you don't