Skip to main content

WAS THE LOVE TOO MUCH OR IT DIDN'T JUST FIT

I'm yet to decide if the love didn't fit or it was just too much
but can love ever be too much??
The one time i had to shoot my shot without realizing the bullet only scratched him and was gently waiting to backfire.Story of my life.

So i thought this love had finally come in my size because at first everything seemed to be in the right proportion.The attention and what have you so i was lost in my fantasies that had come to life and didn't really notice when most of the things he did had become too much.Oh,well:i did but i kinda felt it was still cute until i started choking so bad that i needed help.Trust me,when i met this love i was new because the old me will opt out of any relationship at the first quarel or when i feel any negative vibe or because i just wanted to.It was easy cause i met people daily so going through people phase was a norm.
When i met this love,i thought it was just some random phase again but somehow i decided to be serious even when love wasn't even a bit of the criteria i wanted in love except the attention and  the rest saga which shouldn't even be a criteria but what you should expect out of a relationship.
So we began our love journey,love asked me questions i couldn't answer so i chosed the easy way and lied,but as i typed before i thought this may be it so i texted love,told love i had lied about what it asked and typed the truth.Love got angry.Hold on,i barely know you so why you gotta stress me on the first week,but i let it slide,i lied so;okay:no one wants to build a relationship on lies.Little did i know the lie would have been better of, because love kept using the lie against me each time we had a fight.
I had my life,love had its life and we had our lives but somehow love didn't want me to have my life,love kept getting offended in my daily life routine.Claimed if i knew what will hurt it i shouldn't do it.Sweet right!!.so i went in search of help,goggled things and asked people questions and they all came to a conclusion that the love i met was just being protective and sensitive hence the excessive jealousy.But i thought,we started this on the basis of truth so love should have given me the benefit of doubt and trusted me but no,all our argument resulted from what i said,posted or what have you.Most of the times, i posted what i did with no intention of hurting love but love never understood so most of  what love offered was argument.It was funny because if love had posted any of what i did i wouldn't be the least bothered and please kill that thought that is crossing your mind(that i wasn't as invested as love was..i was,but i looked at the positive side of every situation and never judged from what i saw because i trusted love).Jealousy has its limit no matter how cute it looks from the onset.

The argument,nah....i shouldn't go there because God is still working in me so i fired back as he shot every word.Maybe in the future i will learn not to reply in an argument but while God is still trying to mould me,i need to show you exactly where you belong.We kept apologizing after every bit and that was cool but something was wrong.I apologized because of what i did and didn't think it will hurt love or even be an issue,because of the kind of words i used and also i really wanted this to work but love apologized because he kept being jealous and insecure over me.So it had become a routine and soon love's apologies had no value to me because love kept doing the same thing and apologizing after.I told love;your apologies has no meaning anymore and love quarelled with me.
Love and i broke up severally but we still had our way back and i felt uuh...this happens in every relationship rather that put a full stop earlier.
Love said i write stuffs i do not practice but love didn't know the first instincts in all what i write is to break up in a relationship full with negative vibe.
Love said he prays never to meet someone like me and i typed lol in the most humble way i can because i know i was just the best i could be considering what i had done with the previous loves' i met.
Love said i was a pretender and a liar and i couldn't help but think of how we got to this point and would you believe it was love insecurities and excessive jealousy and if i may add without thinking things through that landed us here.Love couldn't trust me.Remember i said i shoot my shot;so love used it against me.
So,the love didn't fit?or it was too much or it was something a good conversation would have solved.
If love doesn't fit,don't forcefully try it on cause it will tear and you will bleed.
Stop trying to make an under size love yours.It won't fit no matter how hard you try.Don't give an over size love to a seamstress to make it your size,there is a reason it came in a bigger size.Look for your size and you will find out you don't have any need for drama,you will be comfortable because it was just right.
Choose love that fits and not too excess.Love that gives you peace of mind,one that trust you and doesn't make assumptions.Love doesn't have to be beautiful and perfect but there should be trust against all odds.Finally,in everything you do have a good intention in case you meet the kind of love i met then you will be at peace because at least you didn't intentionally plan to hurt your love'.

Comments

  1. Really amazing work Emmy. Loved it. :-) Almost thought Love was a real person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. Keep it up, you're good at what you do 😊😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Men

Dear men, Scratch that . Dear society, you know; never mind. I keep saying I want to have just boys because I want to teach them that being a guy isn't so much of a big deal,we all got blood running through our veins. When I listen to some guys speak it gets me annoyed,confused and a whole rush of different emotions I can't put into words. A woman speaks up for herself and she is labeled aggressive. Read the reason I left Feminism A woman tells you this is what she can put up with and y'all say she got an attitude that would lead her no where.  Well, I don't want to go no where with you and that mentality. When a guy does any of this some how the word personality appears in the dictionary and everyone goes on and on saying thats just his personality,"Its a masculine thing". Well, you are damn right it's a feminine thing that i won't put up with any thing you believe a woman should put up with simply because she is a woman and if it takes m

On Being A Feminist

The other day I was privileged to attend an event, it wasn't necessarily a church program but it centered around Christianity and women. So of course the guest speakers would be women but one was particularly very interesting. This lady  went on and on about how Christian women should act, which I agreed for the most part and learnt new  things. However, she took me aback with a particular statement she made "you can't be a Christian and a feminist". She went ahead to attempt to back up her claim by saying "feminism is a cult group". At this point the only thing I could utter was Hmmm, wahala dey o. I immediately had to google the meaning of feminism and right after I searched for misandry. I know there has been a lot of attack on people who identify as a feminists but this was the first time I heard "...you can't be both a Christian and a feminist". I had a lot of questions as you might have guessed. I honestly just wanted to understand where

My Identity Crisis

  Oh, hello This is uum kind of awkward. You would think after doing this for so many years, I would be so courageous and confident to stand before a crowd. It's almost like every event I'm invited for,is a chance to stand on the stage again for the very first time.  Somehow I believe that's the beauty of it all, the nervousness, excitement, the adrenaline spike that rushes through my body helping me prepare so I don't get so comfortable in my God-given abilities and slip up. Well, as some of you may know My name is Emediong Francis Udoudoh and I wear many hats but for this event, I choose to wear my green public speaking hat. Can I have a seat please? I hope that's fine yea, okay I think I would be more comfortable if I assume the friendly kind of vibe position. Thank you very much. So, as I was saying my self and my green hat we want to talk you today about identity. As many of you may know, I am the founder of Dimensionsofgold conglomerate but what you don't