Skip to main content

TEMPORARY PEOPLE and US

We meet a lot of temporary people from age 16 to 22!!!.True,but scam.Been MIA for a while and i would be lying to say there is any reason for that.
You know,when we are all lonely and be reading motivational quotes about temporary people we fail to recognize we also are temporary to others.Its a two way road just as you cuss your ex out,we should also remember we are someones ex and probably he or she is swearing out on us too.

Some people are meant to be temporary and that is one thing we cannot change.You meet people for a reason,we all know that.When that reason is over..it is naturally uncomfortable for the person to stick around.It is an unwritten law of nature.But,how do you react when it seems like your life is full of temporary people;
1.You need to understand and have it at the back of your mind that people will always look out for themselves first.When you know this and people leave your life all of a sudden then you won't be so surprised because it is always about them and if the table is turned;it will be about you too.
2.Do not let anything surprise you.Everyone has a stretch limit and can do anything if they reach that level.Nothing should surprise you.When you read that people go from 0 to 100 real quick,that is some serious issue and there is no scam in that.
3.It is inevitable not to meet temporary people but at the same time,you need good friends who will stand with you when the world starts moving because certainly it will.In your temporary meetings,there should be reservation for permanence.
4.Understand that everyone you meet is a part of your story.Someday you might share it with the world or it may become a memory that comes up from time to time.Life is a story and if we do not meet these temporary people...what a boring story that would be.
5.Everyone is temporary at some point and when we do not accept that a particular persons role is over..we tend to prolong their stay in our lives because we got so comfortable with them and no one loves the missing feelings we are bound to get when they metamorphose into strangers. Rollllls drummmmmmmm....this is the cause or rather this is what opens the door to toxic relationships.When people turn into strangers,some times it is good to bid them farewell and let then remain in that spot.
Instead of yearning for the lost,reserve the energy and notice the permanent ones sticking around.

When people come into our lives,we sometimes know if they are from the permanent species or not.Trust your gut.You meet some people and you do not have a commitment with them...you are so in love with the idea of commitment with a stranger so when you do a 2,they are at 0.1,and for some unknown reasons we tend to be comfortable with it.In Drakes voice..i love you enough for the both of us..Once that thought kicks in, that you are the only person trying to make a relationship or friendship whatsoever stand then you need to see that person for the temporary person he or she is and move at their pace too because they will leave no matter how slow they tend to be and no matter how fast we think that someday they might turn into the permanent idea we have created for them.

I learned the hard way, that i too was temporary to others so i let people be and let life just take it course.Eventually some people stick around and we do not even notice or acknowledge them because we are too busy chasing a lost cause,mourning over someone whose part is over,then we complain as usual that our lives will never be a complete thread because of the numerous temporary people interwoven in our journey.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Men

Dear men, Scratch that . Dear society, you know; never mind. I keep saying I want to have just boys because I want to teach them that being a guy isn't so much of a big deal,we all got blood running through our veins. When I listen to some guys speak it gets me annoyed,confused and a whole rush of different emotions I can't put into words. A woman speaks up for herself and she is labeled aggressive. Read the reason I left Feminism A woman tells you this is what she can put up with and y'all say she got an attitude that would lead her no where.  Well, I don't want to go no where with you and that mentality. When a guy does any of this some how the word personality appears in the dictionary and everyone goes on and on saying thats just his personality,"Its a masculine thing". Well, you are damn right it's a feminine thing that i won't put up with any thing you believe a woman should put up with simply because she is a woman and if it takes m

On Being A Feminist

The other day I was privileged to attend an event, it wasn't necessarily a church program but it centered around Christianity and women. So of course the guest speakers would be women but one was particularly very interesting. This lady  went on and on about how Christian women should act, which I agreed for the most part and learnt new  things. However, she took me aback with a particular statement she made "you can't be a Christian and a feminist". She went ahead to attempt to back up her claim by saying "feminism is a cult group". At this point the only thing I could utter was Hmmm, wahala dey o. I immediately had to google the meaning of feminism and right after I searched for misandry. I know there has been a lot of attack on people who identify as a feminists but this was the first time I heard "...you can't be both a Christian and a feminist". I had a lot of questions as you might have guessed. I honestly just wanted to understand where

My Identity Crisis

  Oh, hello This is uum kind of awkward. You would think after doing this for so many years, I would be so courageous and confident to stand before a crowd. It's almost like every event I'm invited for,is a chance to stand on the stage again for the very first time.  Somehow I believe that's the beauty of it all, the nervousness, excitement, the adrenaline spike that rushes through my body helping me prepare so I don't get so comfortable in my God-given abilities and slip up. Well, as some of you may know My name is Emediong Francis Udoudoh and I wear many hats but for this event, I choose to wear my green public speaking hat. Can I have a seat please? I hope that's fine yea, okay I think I would be more comfortable if I assume the friendly kind of vibe position. Thank you very much. So, as I was saying my self and my green hat we want to talk you today about identity. As many of you may know, I am the founder of Dimensionsofgold conglomerate but what you don't