Skip to main content

Hurtbae



Hy guys....been a while.I just couldn't figure out what to write about but thankfully i came across some hurtbae' recommendation and I'm surprised because this is the first time i really sat to watch what this duos had to say.So as usual i will interpret or rather explain most of the statement they made in their reunion' after a year.Kinda a reaction but not a video though.But,why did they have to meet up again and put it on you tube..like cut yourselves off.Really,how did they make this video..were they like uhh...Leonard can we do a hurtbae part 2.Before that,why are they even popular,people are being cheated on but their matter has not reached youtube yet. SMH. So Leonard cheated on Kourtney and they had a confronting video last year so this year they decided to do a meet up video.

Kourtney:..... my life and career...180 degree turn,new followers 
LeonardI'm in a good place...drinking more water...exfoliating...
Yes girl...the dude broke your heart  and you brought it to the Internet so obviously everything needed a 360 hit and you Mr Leo, was she stopping you from exfoliating and drinking more water. Mtcheeew,...exfoliating..what does have to do with anything.please a moment of applause for our fast rising comedian.

Leonard:People feel like they know the whole story of our relationship from watching a 5 minute video,kinda make me feel like a bad person which I'm not.
Kourtney: You are not a bad person.
Excuse you!!!..what are you trying to say,we know the story you both decided to put up for us.In that video,i didn't see any one being tied up to say anything,You knew the video will be uploaded and it centered around you cheating on her, so yes we know the full story you put up for us and that is of you cheating.You are not a bad person...Really.Anyway,whatever helps you sleep you can say it to console yourself. Kourtney darling,why are you trying to disgrace girls...come on admit it: he cheated on you and so that makes him a bad person.You are just trying to find reasons to justify his actions and I'm pretty sure you knew about it from the beginning but kept on finding excuses and babysitting him.

Leonard:I'm a black man living in America so I've kinda be judged on things outside my life.
You lost me here...how does you being a black American relate here and being judged over what you admitted you did.You don't have a point bro.Wait..am i the only one who thinks this guy is a comedian.

Leonard:Part of why i did the video was so you could move on because you still wanted to be with me after i didn't want to.....we did this to get exposure as an entertainer.
Where this nigga from,can't you see the whole emotions on her face.Like,where did you meet him,how coud he be so nonchalant to even say it was for exposure.Don't you understand the part that even though she was stupid and still wanted to be with your sorry self it meant she loved you alot and she had already given all her self to you, that she couldn't bear the detachment or at least she wasn't ready..don't you understand she was ready to be foolish and forgive you a million times.Move on ko. Being in a relationship is a full time job,do not apply if you will not follow the rules and regulations.Why are you playing a victim.And why are you so calm Kourtney..

Leonard:It was a set up for me because i was the one being painted a cheater.
Boy,what is wrong.Why are you contradicting yourself,you agreed you cheated on her multiple times and now you are saying you were painted a cheater.Who painted you..like really what colour are you being painted.

Kourtney: we never talked about things
Leonard:what's there to talk about
Kourtney;Us being together
Leonard;we were never together.
What is going on Leo.pick a struggle.You are not a bad person and now you were not in a relationship, when you are not insane.In the previous video you said she did everything she needed to do to be a good girlfriend and you are here saying you weren't in a relationship.It is so clear Kourtney you are not over him,after one year what is there to talk about.You never talked about things,so????.move on.You were not together but agreed that you cheated.
And you Kourtney when you got up..that's the moment you use the chair in beating him..you came back and he told you to sit down..Imagine..if you had beaten him he would have no mouth to say that.

Kourtney: So why didn't you tell me i wasn't your girlfriend and the rest.
Simple,he just loved the idea of being with you and he is a liar.

Why does he keep saying the girl is playing the victim...off course she is the victim..you placed her heart in a dustbin while she hanged yours so yes she is the victim and she is not playing it ..her only offence is she has refused to believe you will never change for her and that is your truth concerning her,maybe you will be faithful to someone else but for her you just can't be.You can't change your truth.

Leonard:The whole time we messed around i told you, hey kourtney i love you.........
Are you into some kind of drugs..that girl must have placed her whole life on you and you are here saying "messed around".Shut up dude,you don't know the meaning of love.They met in college and she didn't like him until couple years later..girl trust your instinct.
Okay,she told him she found a guy and she is happy and he is there calling her sis..like who wants to be your sis...our generations should not even cross each other.Besides,why are you so mad,why you telling her you got into a new relationship and at the same its not her business...just keep drinking that water..And girl,,you should have brought your man..he be kissing you while he talking nonsense..we know he has no girl.

Some things are not meant to be and try not to hurt yourself over any toxic relationship.Watch the video and i hope you will agree with my reaction besides, please read my other write ups concerning relationships...Much love.







Comments

  1. Savaging act the whole video and the write ups who are u for? 😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Men

Dear men, Scratch that . Dear society, you know; never mind. I keep saying I want to have just boys because I want to teach them that being a guy isn't so much of a big deal,we all got blood running through our veins. When I listen to some guys speak it gets me annoyed,confused and a whole rush of different emotions I can't put into words. A woman speaks up for herself and she is labeled aggressive. Read the reason I left Feminism A woman tells you this is what she can put up with and y'all say she got an attitude that would lead her no where.  Well, I don't want to go no where with you and that mentality. When a guy does any of this some how the word personality appears in the dictionary and everyone goes on and on saying thats just his personality,"Its a masculine thing". Well, you are damn right it's a feminine thing that i won't put up with any thing you believe a woman should put up with simply because she is a woman and if it takes m

On Being A Feminist

The other day I was privileged to attend an event, it wasn't necessarily a church program but it centered around Christianity and women. So of course the guest speakers would be women but one was particularly very interesting. This lady  went on and on about how Christian women should act, which I agreed for the most part and learnt new  things. However, she took me aback with a particular statement she made "you can't be a Christian and a feminist". She went ahead to attempt to back up her claim by saying "feminism is a cult group". At this point the only thing I could utter was Hmmm, wahala dey o. I immediately had to google the meaning of feminism and right after I searched for misandry. I know there has been a lot of attack on people who identify as a feminists but this was the first time I heard "...you can't be both a Christian and a feminist". I had a lot of questions as you might have guessed. I honestly just wanted to understand where

My Identity Crisis

  Oh, hello This is uum kind of awkward. You would think after doing this for so many years, I would be so courageous and confident to stand before a crowd. It's almost like every event I'm invited for,is a chance to stand on the stage again for the very first time.  Somehow I believe that's the beauty of it all, the nervousness, excitement, the adrenaline spike that rushes through my body helping me prepare so I don't get so comfortable in my God-given abilities and slip up. Well, as some of you may know My name is Emediong Francis Udoudoh and I wear many hats but for this event, I choose to wear my green public speaking hat. Can I have a seat please? I hope that's fine yea, okay I think I would be more comfortable if I assume the friendly kind of vibe position. Thank you very much. So, as I was saying my self and my green hat we want to talk you today about identity. As many of you may know, I am the founder of Dimensionsofgold conglomerate but what you don't