Skip to main content

PEACE


Most of us do not understand what being beautiful really mean.It is a conscious process and a work in progress.It is you living each day of your life not to the validation of others,not being depressed  because of circumstances but in all things making sure at the end of it all you have inner peace.

Some of us do not just fit in any where we go,you know that moment when you are there but not there. Every other person is being noticed except you,you try your best but someone else is always picked over you and i understand why we need validation from others;you just want to be noticed and given a chance but one thing about validation,it always come with a price.You get to live each day of your life seeking it and whatever you do will never be satisfying. In everything,let the name of my Son be glorified so you will agree with me that the reason why you are not noticed or preferred when you have given your all is because you are not prepared for the calling God has for you.Your character has to match your calling.People do not see you because that is how God wanted it to be, so when he finishes his work in your life no one else will take the credit.He doesn't want you needing validation from an outside source so you can be secured in what he has created you to be.Being beautiful is when you understand that knowing peoples intention towards you is more important than seeking their attention.

David needed a Saul,the Israelites needed a Pharaoh,Jesus needed a Judas Iscariot,Joseph needed a Potiphars wife and the hatred of his brothers.Sometimes we should be happy when people hurt us.You need people to hate on you;it is part of the process,you need people to make you cry,you need people to gossip about you,you need people to attack and accuse you,you need people to watch your everyday move.It is all part of the process.You need friends that will make you feel unqualified...ooh that document that says you are a nobody you need it,that teacher that makes you feel like a loser you need it.All the wretched things you encountered in your past you needed it.The failed relationships,the betrayals you needed it.But simply because you need it doesn't mean you should dwell on it.David became a king,the Israelites entered the promise land, Jesus resurrected,Joseph became a prime minister.

See,you can spend your whole life looking at your past,being depressed about what people said or what they did.You can also meditate on why others are always preferred over you and your all seems like nothing or you can have confidence in far more powerful facts because when that document said you are a nobody or when everyone feels you do not exist Jeremiah 1;5 says from the womb of your mother i have known you. When you feel unqualified Romans 8 says, he who he calls he qualifies.

See,people will talk and insult you,bring up dead issues just to have a fight.Trust me some peoples DNA are made of hatred,anger,gossip,fights,accusation,drama and the rest so if your DNA is made of peace you should be thankful. When people accuse you and you don't fight back,it's not because you don't want to or you cannot but you are made of peace and no matter the accusations,gossips and the fight,you cannot let any empty vessel take away your peace.



We have to stop looking back and limiting ourselves to what we have done or what others have done to us.We need to make what Jesus did for us,what he says about us and his unfinished works in our life bigger than what any other person will say or plan to say.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Men

Dear men, Scratch that . Dear society, you know; never mind. I keep saying I want to have just boys because I want to teach them that being a guy isn't so much of a big deal,we all got blood running through our veins. When I listen to some guys speak it gets me annoyed,confused and a whole rush of different emotions I can't put into words. A woman speaks up for herself and she is labeled aggressive. Read the reason I left Feminism A woman tells you this is what she can put up with and y'all say she got an attitude that would lead her no where.  Well, I don't want to go no where with you and that mentality. When a guy does any of this some how the word personality appears in the dictionary and everyone goes on and on saying thats just his personality,"Its a masculine thing". Well, you are damn right it's a feminine thing that i won't put up with any thing you believe a woman should put up with simply because she is a woman and if it takes m

On Being A Feminist

The other day I was privileged to attend an event, it wasn't necessarily a church program but it centered around Christianity and women. So of course the guest speakers would be women but one was particularly very interesting. This lady  went on and on about how Christian women should act, which I agreed for the most part and learnt new  things. However, she took me aback with a particular statement she made "you can't be a Christian and a feminist". She went ahead to attempt to back up her claim by saying "feminism is a cult group". At this point the only thing I could utter was Hmmm, wahala dey o. I immediately had to google the meaning of feminism and right after I searched for misandry. I know there has been a lot of attack on people who identify as a feminists but this was the first time I heard "...you can't be both a Christian and a feminist". I had a lot of questions as you might have guessed. I honestly just wanted to understand where

My Identity Crisis

  Oh, hello This is uum kind of awkward. You would think after doing this for so many years, I would be so courageous and confident to stand before a crowd. It's almost like every event I'm invited for,is a chance to stand on the stage again for the very first time.  Somehow I believe that's the beauty of it all, the nervousness, excitement, the adrenaline spike that rushes through my body helping me prepare so I don't get so comfortable in my God-given abilities and slip up. Well, as some of you may know My name is Emediong Francis Udoudoh and I wear many hats but for this event, I choose to wear my green public speaking hat. Can I have a seat please? I hope that's fine yea, okay I think I would be more comfortable if I assume the friendly kind of vibe position. Thank you very much. So, as I was saying my self and my green hat we want to talk you today about identity. As many of you may know, I am the founder of Dimensionsofgold conglomerate but what you don't