Skip to main content

HEALING

I'm just having my normal day or maybe I was until some group of people decided to use one person to ruin it but thank God for God.I feel sad when people do not think or when they jump into conclusion hastily without even using their brain.

It's incredible how the human minds work or better still how we humans have developed it.There are times when you think of doing something or about to make a decision and then you don't remember it in a while or when there was an heated period in your life and obviously you said things you didn't want to but circumstances caused you to say them(you are not proud of the things you said but,yea you did)...and then everything cooled down and some one comes up reminding you of things you had buried and not necessarily forgotten but off course it's no more an issue...myself..I literally blackout when you come up with the topic especially if it was an issue i made efforts to forget, am not interested...one reason it looks like i can't defend myself in arguments;well, sometimes I can't but other times it's just that I had buried every connection with that topic so right now I'm clueless.

Thumbs up to those who make assumptions about others,you go about telling  people things you and your crazy head imagined, creating unnecessary ideas in ones head about someone.You have done a great job,you deserve a medal for the number of  people and relationships you have and will ruin.

We need to get over people,we need to get over some relationships and mind you; people are going to talk,because for some unidentified reasons that is their purpose on earth.Whether you believe it or not you will meet people you wish you hadn't met,you will say things you may not have meant,but you can't let some clueless peoples opinion of you bring you down.

You might have done things you are regretting now,and you are trying to heal yourself ,let me highlight this HEALING BEGINS WHEN YOU ARE READY. How can you be ready when you can't fully forgive yourself and any one who hurt you,when you are still blaming yourself for every unwarranted decision or people you met.

Whatever decisions you made once upon a time was perfect!.
At least you believed that not until things went south so you can't keep blaming yourself for the disaster it brought you, because at that moment,it was one of the best thing you ever thought of and really;that was your level of thinking.Hey,you need to let yourself heal and no one is telling you healing will ever be pretty.
You need to make yourself matured enough to ignore all the crap that will be a set back to your healing process.
HEALING IS GROWTH
It is not only by hanging or jumping into river people commit suicides,some people are alive but have committed suicide already with their minds.


Dear Emmy in 2017
I have just one question for you
Please who offended you?
Who came to ruin your day?
but
I get you
Healing is growth.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Men

Dear men, Scratch that . Dear society, you know; never mind. I keep saying I want to have just boys because I want to teach them that being a guy isn't so much of a big deal,we all got blood running through our veins. When I listen to some guys speak it gets me annoyed,confused and a whole rush of different emotions I can't put into words. A woman speaks up for herself and she is labeled aggressive. Read the reason I left Feminism A woman tells you this is what she can put up with and y'all say she got an attitude that would lead her no where.  Well, I don't want to go no where with you and that mentality. When a guy does any of this some how the word personality appears in the dictionary and everyone goes on and on saying thats just his personality,"Its a masculine thing". Well, you are damn right it's a feminine thing that i won't put up with any thing you believe a woman should put up with simply because she is a woman and if it takes m

On Being A Feminist

The other day I was privileged to attend an event, it wasn't necessarily a church program but it centered around Christianity and women. So of course the guest speakers would be women but one was particularly very interesting. This lady  went on and on about how Christian women should act, which I agreed for the most part and learnt new  things. However, she took me aback with a particular statement she made "you can't be a Christian and a feminist". She went ahead to attempt to back up her claim by saying "feminism is a cult group". At this point the only thing I could utter was Hmmm, wahala dey o. I immediately had to google the meaning of feminism and right after I searched for misandry. I know there has been a lot of attack on people who identify as a feminists but this was the first time I heard "...you can't be both a Christian and a feminist". I had a lot of questions as you might have guessed. I honestly just wanted to understand where

My Identity Crisis

  Oh, hello This is uum kind of awkward. You would think after doing this for so many years, I would be so courageous and confident to stand before a crowd. It's almost like every event I'm invited for,is a chance to stand on the stage again for the very first time.  Somehow I believe that's the beauty of it all, the nervousness, excitement, the adrenaline spike that rushes through my body helping me prepare so I don't get so comfortable in my God-given abilities and slip up. Well, as some of you may know My name is Emediong Francis Udoudoh and I wear many hats but for this event, I choose to wear my green public speaking hat. Can I have a seat please? I hope that's fine yea, okay I think I would be more comfortable if I assume the friendly kind of vibe position. Thank you very much. So, as I was saying my self and my green hat we want to talk you today about identity. As many of you may know, I am the founder of Dimensionsofgold conglomerate but what you don't